Fathers Network Scotland Summer Dadventure 2020 Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Fathers Network Scotland (registered charity SCO41341, company no. SC384553) whose registered office is The Melting Pot, Thorne House, 5 Rose Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2PR.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Fathers Network Scotland and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.fathersnetwork.org.uk/summer_dadventure. The competition will be run via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
6. Each photo of your adventures shared to social media using the #TempleOfDoom hashtag will give you an entry into the prize draw.
7. The closing date for entry will be midnight GMT on Sunday 9th August 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To take part in the Fathers Network Scotland Summer Dadventure (full details here https://www.fathersnetwork.org.uk/summer_dadventure):
- Post your images of your adventures using #TempleOfZoomFNS on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- You will then be contacted by our Director of Marketing and Digital Content and asked to submit your details via our online form which will then enter you into the prize draw
- At midnight GMT 9th August 2020 the prize draw will be closed
- On 25th August 2020 a winner will be picked at random
- The winner will be contacted that week to verify details of their entry into the prize draw
- On 31st August 2020 the winner will be announced by Fathers Network Scotland on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- All entrants will receive an email by 31st August 2020 with a Certificate for Participation
- If you have posted one or more photos using the #TempleOfZoomFNS and have not heard from us by midday on 18th August 2020 then please contact email@example.com.
10. Fathers Network Scotland (the promoter) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. Fathers Network Scotland also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: One “2 adults plus children” annual membership (valid for one year) for Historic Scotland from September 2020 to August 2021.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available
13. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 25th August 2020.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. All entrants agree that entries submitted to the competition will become the property of the promoter. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, Fathers Network Scotland shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Fathers Network Scotland further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s property relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Fathers Network Scotland for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.