This event will be focused on telling the story of your dads project. The day will be broken into 3 session:
- Session 1: Thomas Lynch will talk about how Dads Rock use digital media to engage dads, influence stakeholder and grow Dads Rock. There will then be a chance to discuss how best to use this form of communication to do the same thing.
- Session 2: A chance to share stories of success and the challenges you have faced so far. We will also discuss how to inform Cattanach about your progress and plans going forward and how to use your case studies to publicise your work.
- Session 3: A chance to meet Chris Miezitis who has developed and will be delivering the 'Understanding Dad' training programme. He will then explain his role in FNS and discuss how he can support your dads work.
By the end of the day we hope you will:
- Improve your understanding of how to engage dads with your project through social media
- Be able to use case studies to publicise your work
- Improve your understanding of how to report to the Cattanach Trust
- Improve your understanding of the support FNS can provide to you and your organisations
- Develop a network of supportive peers to lend courage and help maintain momentum
10:00 Coffee and registration
10:30 Welcome and introductions (15)
10:45 Dads Rock - The digital media story so far... (15)
11:00 Using digital media to engage dads (45)
11:45 Coffee break (15)
12:00 Sharing your success and challenges (30)
12:30 Using case studies to publicise your work (15)
12:45 Getting the most out of your case studies (30)
13:15 Making a plan ahead of Cattanach Trust reporting (15)
14:30 Understanding Dad - Training Programme (15)
15:00 How can FNS support you and your organisation? (45)
11 Mitchell Ln
Glasgow G1 3NU
Google map and directions