The purpose to the workshops is to help you as a new dad gain a greater understanding of the issues, research, emotions, relationships and policies that may affect you.
Each workshop will touch on the following themes:
- Your relationship with your child
- Your relationship with your partner
- Your relationship with you employer
You will also have the opportunity to share you personal experiences with other first time dads.
Outline agenda for the first session:
- Welcome and introductions
- Child development stages
- Relationship qualities
- What relationship issues might you face?
- What are your thoughts on how you will manage work?
- HR policies Q&A session
Before the event you must fill out an online survey here. The survey has been developed by the University of Edinburgh researchers who created the workshops. All information provided by you in this survey will remain confidential. Only researchers directly working on this project will have access to the information.
April 13, 2016 at 9:30am - 1:30pm
Police HQ, Fettes
Conference Room 2nd Fl
Fettes Police HQ
5 Fettes Av
Edinburgh EH4 1RB
Google map and directions
· 01786 896046