The purpose to the workshops is to help new you as a new dad gain a greater understanding of the issues, research, emotions, relationships and policies that may affect you.
Each workshop will touch on the following themes:
- Your relationship with your child
- Your relationship with your partner
- Your relationship with you employer
You will also have the opportunity to share you personal experiences with other first time dads.
Outline agenda for the first session:
- Welcome and introductions
- Child development stages
- Relationship qualities
- What relationship issues might you face?
- What are your thoughts on how you will manage work?
- HR policies Q&A session
Before the event you must fill out an online survey here. The survey has been developed by the University of Edinburgh researchers who created the workshops. All information provided by you in this survey will remain confidential. Only researchers directly working on this project will have access to the information.
56 Glasgow Road
Edinburgh EH12 8HN
Google map and directions