The purpose to the workshops is to help new you as a new dad gain a greater understanding of the issues, research, emotions, relationships and policies that may affect you.
Each workshop will touch on the following themes:
- Your relationship with your child
- Your relationship with your partner
- Your relationship with you employer
You will also have the opportunity to share you personal experiences with other first time dads.
Outline agenda for the first session:
- Welcome and introductions
- Child development stages
- Relationship qualities
- What relationship issues might you face?
- What are your thoughts on how you will manage work?
- HR policies Q&A session
In partnership with The University of Edinburgh we carried out research into the workshops last year. The summary of the research can be found HERE and will provide a little more information on what to expect and some of the findings from last year.
In preparation for these workshops please can you complete the following short questionnaire HERE so that we can help you get the most out of your time.
5 Rose St
Edinburgh EH2 2PR
Google map and directions