We are looking for someone to guide the charity through an exciting and ambitious phase of development and lead the organisation on our mission to improve children's lives through the positive involvement of dads, father-figures & whole families.
Are you someone with drive, enthusiasm and the knowledge, skills, and experience to help us in the next stage of our journey?
This is an exciting opportunity to provide visible and effective leadership and join a passionate and dedicated team with children’s wellbeing at its heart.
Do you have the following:
- An ability to foster effective communication between all Board members
- Be positive about developing relationships with the community, members and other stakeholders
- Show evidence of personal integrity and strong values consistent with those expressed by Fathers Network Scotland
- A high level of self-confidence
- A commitment to equal opportunities and a good understanding and appreciation of diversity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including being able to operate as member of a team
- An ability and willingness to give time and effort to the role
Leadership and management skills
- Experience and/or understanding of charity governance
- Experience or involvement in, developing and implementing a strategic vision
- Management experience including an appreciation of financial matters
- Some experience of representing an organisation to decision-makers, such as politicians, statutory bodies, private and corporate funders or voluntary sector personnel
- Have an understanding of committee work and the ability to chair a meeting effectively
- Achievement, preferably at a senior level
If you would like to find out more or apply for the position please contact us at: [email protected]