We’re hiring again! In a time of exciting growth and change, Fathers Network Scotland is looking to recruit a talented Head of Digital Content to join our team. Could that be you?
In this part-time role (0.5 FTE) you will create and manage the public face of FNS by:
- Working with the team to agree, implement & lead FNS Marketing and Comms strategy, including key messages, campaign material and activities.
- Creating a proactive public presence using social media, networking and partnering with key stakeholders to champion the role of fathers in the lives of their children, families and community.
- Analysing and measuring the impact of our activities using online tools and keeping up to date with the most relevant evaluation tools to do so.
- Creating engaging content for FNS website, contributing to partner organisations’ blogs and websites, to further the FNS Communications Strategy and key aims.
- Working with the FNS team and using the FNS network alongside film editors to create short films for YouTube and other relevant channels to promote our key messages through social media.
- Being an Ambassador by speaking and writing on behalf of FNS in digital/mainstream media on fatherhood issues.
- Editing and proofreading funding proposals, research publications and web content from staff/contractors.
Does that sound like you or someone you know?
Read and download Full Job Description here.
Apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Closing date for applications 26th September 2018. Successful candidates will be notified on Friday 28th Sept and asked to interviews held on Tuesday 2nd October at The Melting Pot, Rose Street in Edinburgh.