27 Hamilton Grn
Parent be-friending service for families with pre-school children in Angus
Many parents need help, friendship, advice or support during those early years when children are young.
Do you ever feel like this?
- Isolated in your community, with no family nearby and struggling to make friends.
- Suffering with post natal illness, but finding it hard to talk to anyone about it.
- Having a hard time coping with your child’s illness.
- Overwhelmed by the death of a loved one.
- Struggling with the emotional and physical demands of having twins, triplets or more.
- Struggling to cope with a disability or relationship problems.
- Tired, unhappy, exhausted.
Perhaps we can help. Our volunteers offer support to between 75 and 80 families a year living in Angus.