Here at Fathers Network Scotland we aim to improve the lives of dads, children and families across Scotland by enabling and supporting fathers to be the best dads they can be. We are a small charity with a big ambition - to make Scotland the best place in the world to be a dad – and we need your support to make it happen.
We know that being a dad, like being a mum, isn’t always easy. The joys and highs give way to lows that can make juggling parenting, family, health and wellbeing, and work a real challenge. But we also know how important fathers are in the lives of their children – so we’re here to make that fatherhood journey a little easier. We do that in a range of ways:
- by supporting dads directly through our ground-breaking prison and schools programmes
- by providing a wealth of useful information about being a dad, and where dads can find support, on our website
- by working with those support services to ensure they understand dads and appreciate the importance of their role
- through working with employers to help dads juggle work and fatherhood
- by researching dads’ experiences so we have the evidence to back up our work
- by raising awareness of issues that are important to dads
- and by ensuring dads are included when it comes to Government policy
Help us make a father-friendly Scotland a reality by supporting our work. Whether you make a donation today, sign up for a Kiltwalk near you and raise money for us, support us while you shop through Easyfundraising or talk to your employer about how they can get involved, your support will make a huge difference to what we can achieve.
For more information on our work or to have a chat about how you can get involved, please contact Caroline, our Head of Fundraising, at email@example.com or call her on 07864 367271.
And to hear all the latest news, views and stories from Fathers Network Scotland please sign up for our regular newsletter here.